Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Eve

Old the years in my house my family celebrate christmas eve. Come to dinner all my uncles, in total there are 13. We have a very great time, Every year we ate the same, seafood  and luncheon entrees, after my aunt makes lamb, de fruit we ate pineapple  and all kinds of sweet dessert.
After dinner comes Santa Claus, my cousin is excited, 
Santa  gave me two sweaters, to my brother two sweatshirts and for my cousin a t-shirt and a One Direction cd. The presents are under the tree and when we opened we tried everything and then we put de cd and we danced a lot. 
My cousin was soon tired and at one o'clock they all went home.
Every year we had a great  and enjoyed time, I love that at least once a year we see all the family in a very special night like this. I LOVE CHRISTMAS EVE

No comments:

Post a Comment