Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas day

In my family the christmas day is a very special day, no only because is christmas also because it is THE BIRTHDAY OF MY MOTHER!!! 
In de morning we go a restaurant in Denia with Toni's family, we are at the beach, after lunch, we gave the presents to my mother and then to the kids  and we went to play on the beach.
 At five o'clock we went home to rest because at half past 8 We went to dinner at the house of a friend of my mother. Usually we had dinner at my house but the friend of my mother wanted to teach her ​​new home.
After dinner we sang happy birthday to my mother and gave her more presents, but we also gave us a nice present. At two o'clock we came home very tired after all day.
It was a fantastic day, he had a great time and I hope to repeat next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment