Monday, September 9, 2013

Shopping

Hello! Something that i love in the summer is go shopping!I love new clothing and is realy funny. I love go to the shops and i don't have favorite shop because I love all,but i usually go to Pull&Bear, Zara, H&M, Bershka... In summer are the discounts and i boy a lot of things for very good price. This summer in the discounts i buy a gray Andy-Z shoes, a new schoolbag for the school, a green sandals very cutes and a gray jean i Pull&Bear (But is for winter)At August is the birthay of my brother and I bought a shirt at a great price in Zara. Now, take out the new winter collection and I have really wanted to be my birthday to buy new winter clothes because the clothes of the last year is little to me. Now you will see some things I bought, I hope you like!

Schoolbag of Vans

Sandals

 Andy-Z shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment