Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve

To celebrate the new years eve i go to Denia with the Toni's parents. They were also my cousin Fernando and my uncles. We went for a walk on the beach and then we went to dinner, we dinner ham, shrimp, salad, foie gras, cheese ... etc After dinner we play a board game, Monopoly. When there were 10 minutes to the chimes we prepare grapes and went to the living room. 
then the bells began ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 ,10, 11 and 12!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!
As every year I not have time to has all the grapes. After i call my father and my grandparents to congratulate the year, and then we continue with the Game of Monopoly. Finally at 3 o'clock we arrived at home, Fernando was left to sleep in my house. First we played with Carlos and Javi with the computer and then we saw a serie in the tablet, finally we go to sleep at 5 o'clock. 
WAS A GREAT DAY FOR THE YEAR STARTED!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment