Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Eve

Hello everybody and happy hollidayys!!!
I'm going to speack about christmas eve. For me this night is very important because i celebrate it with my family and i only see them this night.
We had a very great time, this year, like all the years, Christmas Eve was in my house and came all my mothers family.
For dinner we ate  prawns and a lot of stiff, second a very delicious lamb and for finish pineapple and some sweets like chocolate, polborones...etc All the food was delicious!!
After Santa Claus come to my house and in the christmas tree was all the presents!!
Santa Claus brings me a sweater and a boots so cutes.
After i was playing with my cousin, my brother and Javi, Javi is the Toni's soon and this is the first year that he was with as at christmas eve and not with his moter.
So i did an interview asking Javi some questions about Christmas Eve. I hope you like!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment