Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Day

Hello everybody and merry christmaaaaas!!!!!
I hope that yo'will have a grat chritmas day.
At christmas day I usually go in the morning with my mother's family to lunch in a restaurant at the beach in Denia.
We ate fish, octopus, stiff, rice fish and for finish a delicious chocolate cacke.
It was very nice because we can play at the beach and after eat we go at the house of my oncles   for open de presents. All my little cousins are so excited.
I dont recive presents, only money, for me is better because then i can buy what i want.
At six o'clock more or less we back to home because at night like all the years since i was a baby one of the best friend of my mother come dinner with her husband and her soons because we celebrate the christmas daay an my mother's birthdayy!!!!
We ate a lot of stiff, pizzas, salad and for dessert a very big pink cake for my mothers birthday!!
She was very surprised!!
At the finally of the end we are so tired and we fall aspleep...
At the next day i do an interview to my brother Carlos asking him qestion about the Cristmas Day.
I hope do you like this interviwe, but is similar than the interview of Javi.


No comments:

Post a Comment