Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer 2014

Hi guys! Summer is over and i hope you're had a very good hollydays
I had a realy good summer, I stay with my family and friens and i had many time to relax, do the homework, go to the beach and the swimmingpool.
This hollydays i stay in Barcelona, Benicassim, but were i stay better was in Denia, i was in Denia 10 days, i stay 5 days with my family and 5 days with my cousins.
We go to the beach and the swimmingpool everyday and one day we went to the drive-in cinema and saw 2 films, Lucy and Guardians of the Galaxy, the second film didn't like me so much, but we had a very good time and we saw a lot of shooting stars.
Other day day we did a party for celebrate the eighteen years of my brother, we prepared a very nice party.
When I returned from denia the summer is finishing and i stay in my house but one day we spent the morning at sea with the  boat of my uncle, it was very funny.

I have a nice summer, but its over and now we back to the routine and we start the schoool, the good thing is that I'll see all my classmates!
     





                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment